Affordable Cosmetic Injectable Treatments in Delta BC
As we age, our skin changes. Over time, repetitive movements of the facial muscles (such as squinting and frowning), loss of volume and elasticity, and the forces of gravity cause unwanted wrinkles and folds to develop.
It is now possible to smooth out these wrinkles and folds without surgery. Botox & cosmetic injectables are safe and non-invasive procedures that provides therapeutic results, as well as treats the signs of aging naturally, precisely, and non-surgically.
Botox & cosmetic injectables are one of the most widely used Facial Rejuvenation procedures in North America.
Benefits of cosmetic injectables
- Erases wrinkles and suspends deepening of lines
- Smooths skin to reduce signs of aging
- Fast and comfortable treatment with natural results
How do cosmetic injectables work?
Cosmetic injectables works by temporarily relaxing muscles that cause wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows (frown lines), lateral to the eye (crow’s feet), smile lines, and other areas of the mid-face and neck.
Dentists use a very tiny insulin style syringe to inject small amounts of cosmetic injectables just below the skin in specific areas of the face.
This technique is comfortable and reduces the chance of bleeding and bruising. It allows patients to go about the rest of their day without others knowing injections where just administered.
How long will cosmetic injectables last?
Full results are seen within the first 10-14 days, and typically last 3-4 months. Before and after photos are taken to help identify areas that should be treated and to show final results.
Before and after photos
Why choose Dr. Dhillon to administer cosmetic injectables and fillers
- Dr. Dhillon has had specialized university education in head and neck anatomy;
- He and his team has taken extensive training at the Pacific Training Institute for Facial Aesthetics and is now is one of the most highly trained and qualified facial rejuvenation practitioners in the world;
- He and his team understands the importance of reviewing your medical history and performing a complete exam;
- He is highly trained and experienced in providing facial injections;
- He and his team works in a clinical setting;
- He and his team understands the importance of asepsis and always use sterile instruments or ‘once only’ disposables; and
- He can discuss and treat all of your aesthetic concerns regarding your teeth, smile and face.
For more information on cosmetic injectables, please call us at (604) 596-8712 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Dhillon today.